Did you know there are many different ways you can pay your rent?
Click on the link below to pay your rent online using a Debit Card through the Santander BillPay service (requires registration).
Once you have registered, you will need to:
- Click on "Pay a bill"
- Click on "Payment profile"
- Select "By company name" and click "Search"
- Select "Pembrokeshire Housing Association Ltd" and click "Search"
- Enter your "Tenancy Card Number" (see below, circled in yellow) in the box that requires the "customer reference number" and click "Add new account"
- Click on "Pay a Bill" and enter the required details and confirm payment.
You can also pay your rent by the following methods:
- Through your bank by Direct Debit or Standing Order
- Through your local post office by Girobank using your Girocard
- Through your bank using a paying-in book
- By telephone using your Debit or Credit card
- At our office using cash, cheque, postal order, debit or credit card
- By post using cheques or postal orders
- By door-to-door collection if you are registered disabled and are unable to use any of our other payment methods.
For more information about these payment methods, please contact your Customer Services Advisor on 0800 854568.